Brand New Listing! In a premier location near Downtown Seattle.
Where you can enjoy the Kirkland lifestyle. An unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, parks, arts, distinguished dining, shops, beautiful waterfront & beaches. The true contemporary lifestyle. Plus award-winning Lake WA schools.
Offering a quick commute to Microsoft, Google, Bellevue or Seattle.
If you want a sleek design, modern style, functional home with a great layout & location... you'll love this perfectly packaged home. Perfect for today's discerning buyer.
The unmatched, smart design maximizes the space with its open layout, and chic upgrades thru-out. The sprawling master suite boasts a walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a luxurious soaking tub.
Features include quartz counters, rich hardwood floors, gas fireplace, modern lighting + much more.
There's no detail overlooked. Come tour this home today before it's gone!
Listing courtesy of Remax Northwest
Here are a few of my favorite things that I will miss so dearly about living in this beautiful home, in this fabulous neighborhood. You will LOVE living here!
1. With plentiful windows, the house feels bright all year-round but especially bright and airy when the sun is out. The frosted glass garage door makes even the garage feel bright. All the windows have stoppers, which allows for fresh air to flow through the home while keeping it secure.
2. The house has convenient access I-405, without being bothered by highway noise. Microsoft, Google, and other tech offices are located nearby, allowing for a short commute.
3. Walking distance to Costco, Safeway, and many good restaurants. Everything you need is within walking distance or a short drive away. Less than 0.11 miles from a Starbucks, under 3 miles from a Trader Joes & only 4 miles away from Whole Foods.
4. Open floor plan with modern accents throughout the entire home. Every room is spacious, especially the master bedroom and it’s walk-in closet. The home has plenty of room for a family and guests with multiple spaces for entertaining!
5. The entire home has high ceilings. 9ft tall on main and top floors, and 8ft on the lower level, which helps fill the home with light.
6. The house is newly built back in 2017 and has high-end stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, 220V electric car charging outlet in the garage, soft-closing cabinet doors, under counter lighting and even has a quiet AC unit for hot summer days.
7. There is engineered hardwood flooring throughout the entire home, which is durable and easy to clean. We also added a splendid mirror and curtain rail as a flexible separator in the living room, so it can be used in multiple ways like a home gym or home dance studio.
8. The interior is slick and stylish. We like everything chosen by the original designer, especially the grey doors, metal railings, master bathroom pendants and it’s stand-alone tub.
9. The room just off the kitchen has a gas fireplace, room for a TV, and seating, making it the perfect place to gather or get cozy on a rainy Seattle day.
10. The neighborhood is friendly, we’ve become good friends with many of them. The area has all the necessities, even award-winning schools. It’s a convenient place for anyone looking for the best of the Eastside.
Schedule your private showing
Thinking about buying...
We'll get in touch with you soon.