Our 8-Step Process For Buying
Here is our simple eight-step process for buying a home.
There are many reasons to buy a home, so if you’re thinking about buying, let me give you our quick, easy-to-follow plan for a successful home purchase. Buying a home can be an overwhelming and baffling task, but we’ve created a clear outline to make sure you have a rewarding buying process and it goes smoothly, comfortably, and you know what to expect.
1. Meet with us and create a wishlist. What are you looking for? What’s the timing of when you want to buy? What’s your budget? We will discuss those details first, then we can define a game plan around that.
2. Get pre-qualified. Whether you’re buying your first home or need to sell your current home first, get pre-qualified. Let’s understand the numbers and then we can develop a plan to make sure you are qualified for the home you want to purchase.
"The more we look at homes together, the more we’re able to fine-tune your preferences."
3. Start looking for homes. We may start with a list of homes you found online, because there are wonderful resources out there, then we’ll also send a list of off-market opportunities and coming soon listings, homes that you may not have otherwise seen. Together we will find an excellent list of homes for us to look at together.
4. Schedule viewings and attend open houses. If we can step into four or five homes the first time we go looking together, we can quickly understand your preferences. You can ask us questions and we can make rapid progress. The more we look at homes together, the more we’re able to fine-tune your preferences to make the process smooth and painless.
5. Write an offer. We’ve found that ideal home! This is where expertise fully comes into the process. If we have a hot property that just came onto the market, we may get aggressive with our offer. If we have a home that’s been sitting around or there’s some issues with it that do not make it less desirable, then we can go for an aggressive negotiation tactic and see what kind of deal we can get. We use our skill and experience to make sure that you’re receiving the best deal while giving you the best opportunity to get the home you want.
6. Your offer has been accepted. Congratulations! We will be with you every step of the way through the loan approval process, the appraisal, the inspection procedures, and anything else that comes up. We’re right there by your side to make sure it all goes smoothly.
7. You get the keys. You have your new home—get ready to move in and celebrate!
8. You’re all moved in. You’ve settled into your home. We want you to know we are always there for you so don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us. We are your real estate advisors and consultants for life. We have enjoyed working with you.
If you are interested in buying or have any questions we are here for you. Reach out to us anytime, email us, give us a call. We would be happy to speak with you.
I agree to be contacted by Wagner Real Estate Group | RE/MAX Northwest via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'STOP' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply.
By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms.