Just Listed: Rarely Available Penthouse Oasis in Westlake!
Sat 7/20 • 1pm - 4pm
Sun 7/21 • 12pm - 3pm
Lake Union views will wow you from this rarely available penthouse corner unit at coveted Lakewest condo.
Your private oasis awaits
Unwind and relax each day at your in-city oasis gazing at seaplanes and sailboats thru walls of windows and your double French door balcony!
Enjoy abundant updates
Abundant upgrades thru-out include brand new quartz counters & remodeled master bath with walk-in glass shower, hardwood floors, updated appliances, in-unit washer, and dryer, secure parking & more. Well-run HOA. Quick access to Fremont and South Lake Union – a truly rare opportunity!
Top things our client love and miss about this home
• Sipping on my morning cup of coffee watching the most spectacular, orange sunrises over Capitol Hill and the Cascade Mountains.
• The running path around Lake Union and the easy access to Burke Gilman Trail and Interurban Trail. Just a short walk, jog, or bike ride away!
• Prime seating for the 4th of July fireworks direct from my living room, patio, and balcony. It doesn’t get any better than watching and hearing the fireworks front and center in my cozy condo while others have to deal with traffic and the elements.
• You will never get tired of looking at the beautiful lake with mountains and territorial views from the floor to ceiling windows. Sailboats, yachts, seaplanes, kayakers, or a just a quiet, serene peaceful lake. It truly is an oasis in the city.
• Secured entry to the building and private elevator entry directly to my unit.
• Situated on/near 2 bus lines and such easy access to I-5 and Aurora Ave
• The large master suite. Extremely spacious and quiet with its own private balcony. Recently renovated with a walk-in shower and quartz counters!
• Wonderful, open flowing floor plan from the spacious kitchen to the sizable dining area into the living area that has entertained more than a few dinner parties.
• Multiple guest parking spots that always seem to be available or in the event of large get-togethers, there is plenty of parking across the street.
• Just about a 15 minute or less walk to everything! South Lake Union, Waterfront Park, Fremont, the Fremont fair, restaurants, kayaking, you name it.
Feel the city and its surroundings.
Sit back and enjoy the video tour
- Office nameRE/MAX Northwest
- Purchase typeActive
- Property typeCondo
- School districtSeattle Schools District
- Elementary schoolJohn Hay Elementary
- High schoolBallard High
- Year built1984
- Lot size1.340 ac
- SewerCity at Street
- Tax amount$6,498
- Tax year2019
- Office ID7171
- Agent ID85410
- Agent nameMaynard Wagner
Interested in touring this home?