Just Listed: Bright and Open Home in Sammamish!
Saturday, Sept. 28th 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, Sept. 29th 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Peaceful & quiet...
Tucked away behind colorful trees and mature landscaping, this updated Sammamish home is waiting for you!
Upon entering, you're greeted by modern updates, hardwood floors, and tons of sunlight in every room.
Your private sanctuary awaits
Full of light and style, this home has been tastefully updated and refreshed just for you.
Plenty of flow...
The living room, dining room, and kitchen all flow together easily - not just great for entertaining, but also for the way that everyday life moves!
Top things our clients love and will miss about this home
- When we moved in, the home was move-in ready! We’ve painted the whole house inside and out, put in new carpet, taken care of all the things you’d hope for in a move-in ready home. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
- The large back yard gave us lots of space for building gardens, playing tag with kids and pets, just enjoying and relaxing no matter the time of the year.
- Having a fully fenced yard was wonderful not only for privacy but also for safety – we knew that we could let pets or kids roam free without danger.
- Vaulted ceilings with skylights let in tons of natural light even with the wooded setting.
- Air conditioning! Especially for those hot summer days and nights we’ve been getting recently, we always stay cool. Never have to worry about being uncomfortable plus it’s been incredibly energy efficient!
- Plenty of parking with 2 car garage and driveway made it easy for our family plus having friends over plus ample street parking if needed.
- The 2 car garage had tons of storage space with a separate full-size laundry room. Perfect for our active family.
- The open floor plan of the main floor helps fill the home with sunlight and made gathering during parties a breeze.
- The patio was our favorite place to relax every summer – the trees keep you cool while you relax, BBQ, enjoy a beverage or two, and let the kids play and enjoy the play structure and big yard. It’s also a great place to read a book!
- Easy access to I-90 or 520. We are very central to everything so it was convenient to have different options based on traffic or where you were going.
- Office nameRE/MAX Northwest
- Purchase typeActive
- Property typeSingle Family
- School districtLake Washington
- Elementary schoolBuyer to verify
- High schoolBuyer to verify
- Year built1982
- Lot size11,480 sq ft
- SewerCity at Street
- Tax amount$7,433
- Tax year2019
- Office ID7171
- Agent ID85410
- Agent nameMaynard Wagner
Interested in touring this home?