Just Listed: Modern Unit in the Midst of Downtown
Saturday, Sept. 21st 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, Sept. 22nd 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ultra-modern flair meets stunning unobstructed northwest-facing views in this remodeled corner unit at Meridian.
Coveted two-bedroom layout accented by clean lines & all-new upgrades - chic all-white finishes, hardwood floors, AC, gas range, quartz counters & more.
Your private sanctuary awaits
Master bedroom boasts dual closets, blackout shades & ensuite full bathroom. Floor-to-ceiling windows fill every space with sun & sparkling city lights.
Plenty of amenities...
Two secure parking spaces, storage, & incredible amenities. Minutes to Amazon, downtown, Pike/Pine dining & more!
Top things our clients love and will miss about this home
• Location, location, location – You can easily walk, bike, drive, or take a bus or streetcar anywhere downtown or uptown. I-5, 90, and 520 are all within half a mile, so getting anywhere north, south, or east of the city is a breeze.
• I-5 will be covered by a lid deck so you’ll get no freeway noise plus you’ll have a beautiful park right outside your door and it will make the location and building even more attractive and valuable.
• There are so many things conveniently close by – grocery stores, tons of wonderful restaurants within walking distance, plenty of parks, and all the best parts of downtown are nearby.
• The floor to ceiling windows in the unit allows for amazing views of Seattle and beautiful natural light all throughout the day. Ultra-modern and hip with high-quality upgrades and finishes!
• The concierge is a great resource – we loved having their help!
• Onsite gym! No excuses for not working out! Plus, a convenient, low-cost guest suite for visitors.
• We love the open layout of our unit; it feels incredibly large –entertaining friends and family is a breeze and the layout allows for endless decorating possibilities.
• The huge amenity room is a wonderful space for relaxing or entertaining. It has lounge space, a full kitchen, TVs, and more.
• Our private deck is even better. It’s perfect for relaxing and taking in the downtown, Lake Union, Puget Sound, and open territorial views.
• The building is well maintained and timeless in its design. The HOA is strong and the reserves are sound.
• This area is in the absolute heart of the city central to Pike/Pine, downtown, and South Lake Union, and our unit is right in the midst of it all. It’s within steps or at most a mile of Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple, Financial District, and so many more companies. Walking, biking, jogging, strolling to work has never been easier.
- Office nameRE/MAX Northwest
- Purchase typeActive
- Property typeSingle Family
- School districtBuyer to verify
- Elementary school
- High schoolBuyer to verify
- Year built2002
- Lot sizeac
- SewerCity at Street
- Tax amount$7,433
- Tax year2019
- Office ID7171
- Agent ID85410
- Agent nameMaynard Wagner
Interested in touring this home?