Meet Eric, a first-time homebuyer of a beautiful townhome in Fremont
Beginning your home search can be an overwhelming and daunting task. Because of that, our team makes sure that our clients understand each of the 8 steps we take to make the process as easy and painless as possible. By the end of your search, with our support and guidance, you will live happily ever after in your new, dream home.
Meet Eric! Eric Is a first-time home buyer who was introduced to us by a past client. We followed our simple 8 step buying process and just 82 days after our initial phone consultation, Eric closed on his new home! Our clear and straightforward 8 step plan (as outlined on our buyer's page mwagnerhomes.com/buy) is below:
- Meet in person and create a wish list – We had a phone consultation vs an in-person meeting, but from that call we identified target properties and established a preliminary budget. We explained the entire home buying process ensuring Eric had a clear understanding of what to expect.
- Pre-qualification – We introduced Eric to our mortgage partner, who did a full review of his financial information and pre-approved him for a purchase.
- Listing alerts sent to you based on your criteria – We identified a select group of homes for Eric to review. He gave us feedback on which homes he was most interested in.
- Schedule viewings and attend open houses – Eric toured a few open houses on his own, but we set up a 1 on 1 private tour together. By touring a variety of homes together, we quickly and efficiently learned what features were most important in buying his dream home. We shared our expertise on what issues, pros, cons, and other features to look for when buying a home.
- Find the perfect home and write an offer – At the end of our 1st in-person tour on May 29th, none of the homes were the right fit. The next day, we used our newfound knowledge of Eric’s priorities to identify other homes we didn’t see together that could be a good fit. One home, in particular, stood out that we thought checked all of Eric’s boxes. While Eric was busy at work, we toured the home ourselves and thought, wow, this looks like “The Home” for him. And it was priced well so we needed to move quickly! We took a video and shared it with Eric to get his feedback 1st before wasting his time bringing him to the property. He loved it! We saw it in person together & the next day, we wrote an offer!
- Acceptance, Appraisal, & Inspection – Offer accepted! We negotiated a great deal and the appraisal and inspection process went smoothly with the seller taking care of all issues identified in the inspection.
- Time to close & get the keys – 21 days after writing our offer, Eric closed on his new home!
- Celebrate! – We’ll let Eric settle in and when he’s ready, we’ll throw him a house-warming party! Or we’ll take him out to a celebratory dinner. His choice!
As you can see, our clear plan takes the guesswork out of buying a home. If you know anyone who can use our assistance in buying or selling, please pass along their contact info or introduce us and we’d be happy to help!
I agree to be contacted by Wagner Real Estate Group | RE/MAX Northwest via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'STOP' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply.
By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms.